Cookies PolicyA cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually they store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. To see more information about what are the cookies, They store, how to remove them, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. So, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons type I like it O Share.
Disabling or removing cookiesAt any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, company stores cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except in cases where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard in this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.